Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wednesday, November 3rd, 1976

Busy lunchtime with a lot I wish hadn't happened. Mona was there. Almost blew my secret inadvertently.

Skipped the first bus and Cincy. The TANK tax is out! Big news!

Learned tonight of a big Beatles show coming to the Emery Theater. Looks like about an 80% chance I'll get to go. November 11-14th!

NOTES: The "big BEATLES show" was BEATLEMANIA, fresh from its New York run. It was a multimedia show in which four men appear live as the Fabs at various stages of their career performing live on stage while film clips detail the backdrop of the sixties all around them. Many called it a rip-off but I did get to see it and I called it pretty darn groovy!

1 comment:

  1. >Busy lunchtime with a lot I wish hadn't >happened. Mona was there. Almost blew my >secret inadvertently.

    Elaborate, man! Elaborate!

    ReplyDelete