Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday, November 17, 1976

TERRIBLE DAY!! Awoke at 3:30 AM with sudden vomiting and diarrhea that lasted all morning and most of the day. Needless to say, I did NOT go to school. Felt horrible all day. Dad stayed home, too, to keep an eye on me it was so bad.

Didn't even feel like watching much TV today. Did see the cats of THE PRACTICE on with Dinah and there were a couple of good specials on tonight.

IT.

NOTES: "IT?" Really? As sick as I was, I still did IT? That right there gives you some indication of just how important that was/is to a 17 year old male. Jeez. Today, if I'm that sick, I guarantee you that would be the last thing on my mind! Sheesh! 


I actually have always had a very good immune system but if something hits me, it usually hits hard. I don't think I've thrown up at this point, though, since just before I had my gall bladder removed back around 1998 but I did recently help with the writing of THE OFFICIAL BARF BOOK by Craig Yoe which will be published in December. As a writing assignment, I had to take things slowly as even the research made me nauseous. Yuck!

2 comments:

  1. Right this moment watching "The Dorothy Hamill Special" which aired this night. Currently Hamill and Jim McKay are singing a duet "Start All Over Again"

    (Oh man, I had to document this "low"...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this timeless classic deserves to be correctly mentioned; the song title is "Pick Yourself Up" made popular by Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.

    ReplyDelete