Monday, August 15, 2011

Sunday, Aug 15th, 1976


Slept til after 10! No paper at all when I woke up, though, Had to go out and get one from the machine.

No good movies opening this next week.

Nothing to do all day today. Just read comics.

Watched Jamie on SIX MILLION DOLLAR MAN tonight. Then stayed up 'til after midnight watching what I think is the only major Eastwood flick I hadn't seen yet. I have now.

NOTES: Sorry. Another vague day. Not even sure what Clint Eastwood film I was referring to here. Maybe WHERE EAGLES DARE since it was on so late.

1 comment:

  1. Caught in old tv listings (newspapers(dot)com) that ABC showed "Paint Your Wagon" that night with Mr. Eastwood. Incidentally the 6M$M episode was "Love Song for Tanya" guest-starring Cathy Rigby, Terry Kiser, and a brief spot for Ms. Wagner.

    ReplyDelete