Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2nd, 1976


It rained all day again. I went into downtown Cincinnati to Wendy's to pick up some lunch but otherwise stayed home. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Cincy Comic Con so I can't wait to get back to school now that my rest is over so we can get to the comics soon!

I finally moved the organ into my room today, some 8 years after my parents got it for me. I'm really not any good at it at all.

Watched a couple of movies on TV today including GOLDFINGER, my very favorite oo7 flick. Also saw "City On the Edge of Forever" on STAR TREK, my favorite episode and one of the few I remember actually watching when the series was actually on NBC.

3 comments:

  1. Goldfinger AND City On The Edge Of Forever? Sounds like a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To borrow a little bit from TV you could sub-title this "That 70's Blog."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on creating your very own city on the edge of forever...a veritable 1976 time machine!

    ReplyDelete